“Good Mexican ”
Review of San Jose Restaurant - CLOSED

San Jose Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I've gotten take out here several times, it is very good Mexican. Great chicken enchiladas, and guacamole is good (but not the best I've ever had). I like this location a lot better than the last one (service is a little better), and feels a lot more like other restaurants in the chain now (with my favorite being the location nearest Triangle Towne Center).

Reviewed 7 March 2016

One of our favorite Mexican restaurants in the area for salsa and chips and shrimp tacos. Good service, good prices, good food. I like the new restaurant, but the chairs at the tables are much too heavy and cumbersome for the dainty and weak, so we usually wait for a booth.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I've lived in Rocky Mount for most of my life and upon moving away, when I return I always come back to here.

I love the fajitas, and when you get your chips you have to ask for the "white sauce" it is one of the best things on the menu. When we're in town we eat here at least once if not twice (time dependent). They are now offering a military/veteran discount also, just show your ID!

1  Thank KMS1534
Reviewed 18 February 2016

San Jose Restaurant has recently moved to their new location near the Golden East Shopping Mall. Facilities were clean and attractive; had a good South Western atmosphere. Service was good (even though the place was PACKED). Food arrived timely and was hot. We had the combination plate (Chili Rellenos & enchiladas). Food was tasty. Also had the made-at-table guacamole. Prices were reasonable. We will go back again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

I loved the Carne Asada plate I ordered. Very good amount of food per plate and tasted great too. Authentic chips, warm, thin and crispy. Looking forward to go back and enjoy another meal.