“One of the best restaurants we ate at in Sicily”
Review of Serisso47

Serisso47
Ranked #16 of 432 Restaurants in Trapani
Price range: US$43 - US$85
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017

An excellent restaurant with great service and atmosphere. The owner provided recommendations for the meal which we had and all were excellent. In particular, that night, was a potato soup with squid which was to die for. It was 3 star good. Our pastas and fish mains were equality delicious. Great wine list to choose from. Great meal, great service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted to eat here as it came up as the only fine dining option in Trapani. We had not booked but decided to take a chance that a table might be free. The restaurant is a little off the beaten track so you would not chance upon it. We arrived around 9 pm and about half the tables were full. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and there is a bar area with some small tables with funky chairs. When we arrived we were asked if it would be ok for us to eat on one of the tables in the bar area. Initially we said yes, but after 5 minutes on the chairs I realised I was too uncomfortable to remain there for the duration of the meal. I asked if the other tables in the restaurant were booked to be told that they were not. I then asked if we could sit at one of them explaining my discomfort with the chair, to be told in a very patronising way that they were set for 4 people and we were only 2. I said that I could not remain in the chair I was in and frankly they were just rude. I decided to leave. A shame...I cannot tell you what the food was like. The service is clearly terrible. I doubt very much that they filled all their empty tables that night. We ate elsewhere, it may not have been fine dining but we were treated like we mattered. I wouldn’t bother with this place if I were you.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were booked in here with our party as part of our tour of north west Sicily, and had to choose "fish or meat" for our main course the day before.
The Restaurant looked pretty with the artificial trees decor. The meal was fine but not memorable.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Wow! This restaurant blew our minds when we went last month. The owner helped us choose our entire meal (we could not read the menu in Italian), which was so nice and made us feel really welcome. Everything we got was outstanding, including the service. The decor was also wonderful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a more upscale dining experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing restaurant! The best we have been in Trapani area (including Favignana island). We had octopus and aubergine parmigiana as starters. Both were delicious and beautifully presented. Usually I'm not a big fan of octopus but this one was very tasty and soft, grilled and accompanied by a smooth potato and taggiasche olives purée. Our main was a San Pietro fish fillet with a potato base, cherry tomatoes and capers. Very delicate and elegant. To finish we had for dessert a lemon semifreddo and a slightly different interpretation of the classic cassata. The ambience is romantic and elegant but relaxed and not formal. I recommend this restaurant to any foodie who wants to taste traditional sicilian recipes with a modern and elegant twist.