“DON'T BE PUT OFF BY LACK OF PHOTO!”
Review of Bridge Farm B&B

Bridge Farm B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Croyde
Bridge Farm B&B
Ranked #15 of 21 Croyde B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Frankly, I had difficulty finding this place, they don't have a website, email etc. But I was looking for a dog friendly B&B close to Croyde and my search landed on Bridge Farm. They only accept cheques or cash, so I made my booking over the phone and duly sent a cheque, I was a bit nervous to be honest - we're all so dependent on the Internet and card machines these days. But I promise you we weren't disappointed, Bridge Farm is a gorgeous cottage, with beautiful gardens, right in the centre of Croyde. The family have been running it as a B&B since the 1940's so they know a thing or two about making you feel welcome and looking after you, as they did for my wife and I and our two dogs. Though over 400 years old, the facilities are modern and the breakfast is OUTSTANDING. Sue and Bob also run a small campsite which is also popular. I would definitely recommend Bridge Farm!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Banjio_bill

Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed at Bridge Farm B&B for 3 nights over a long weekend and were enchanted! It is a lovely thatched cottage in the centre of the village of Croyde. The parking is fine and although there is also a small campsite at the rear of the B&B, we didn't notice any noise or inconvenience during our stay. The room was well kept, clean and the ensuite (not all of them have ensuites) was small but perfect for what we needed. The breakfasts were hearty with a selection of cereals, cooked and toast & Jam. My husband and I would certainly stay there again if we went back to Croyde - really good value.

Room Tip: Book the room with ensuite well in advance of your stay as it is a popular village.