“Another Lovely Stay”
Review of Bridge Farm B&B

Bridge Farm B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Croyde
Bridge Farm B&B
Ranked #16 of 22 Croyde B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We visit friends in Croyde every year and have stayed here the last 3 years. Very reasonable price for being smack in the middle of Croyde and 10 mins from beach. Outrageously wonderful breakfasts and everything is absolutely spotless and fresh feeling. Charming rooms with a spacious living room that is open to guests. The perfect place after a days surfing. Wonderful hosts too. Looking forward to going back next year.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Natty0701

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Spotlessly clean, authentic thatch cottage charm, not ensuite but beautiful new bathrooms, comfortable large rooms, and a really great traditional English breakfast, which was really generous, and it's right next to the pubs in croyde although it's not noisy.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Doug H
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Situated in the heart of Croyde and just where we needed to be this BB is excellent value and wonderfully organised. Very pretty and although we didn't have an en suite it really didn't matter as the 2 bathrooms - were big and very nicely done as was the rest of the decor.

The owners were perfect; friendly but after making sure you had everything and doing the most amazing breakfast you never saw them. You had a key for the front door which was often open during the day (but the area is safe with locks on inner doors) and could come and go as you wished.

Thoroughly recommend this BB. Will definitely revisit next year. Great value!! Oh yes cash or cheque only.

Room Tip: All good maybe one with en suite but not necessary
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Natty0701
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Frankly, I had difficulty finding this place, they don't have a website, email etc. But I was looking for a dog friendly B&B close to Croyde and my search landed on Bridge Farm. They only accept cheques or cash, so I made my booking over the phone and duly sent a cheque, I was a bit nervous to be honest - we're all so dependent on the Internet and card machines these days. But I promise you we weren't disappointed, Bridge Farm is a gorgeous cottage, with beautiful gardens, right in the centre of Croyde. The family have been running it as a B&B since the 1940's so they know a thing or two about making you feel welcome and looking after you, as they did for my wife and I and our two dogs. Though over 400 years old, the facilities are modern and the breakfast is OUTSTANDING. Sue and Bob also run a small campsite which is also popular. I would definitely recommend Bridge Farm!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Banjio_bill
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed at Bridge Farm B&B for 3 nights over a long weekend and were enchanted! It is a lovely thatched cottage in the centre of the village of Croyde. The parking is fine and although there is also a small campsite at the rear of the B&B, we didn't notice any noise or inconvenience during our stay. The room was well kept, clean and the ensuite (not all of them have ensuites) was small but perfect for what we needed. The breakfasts were hearty with a selection of cereals, cooked and toast & Jam. My husband and I would certainly stay there again if we went back to Croyde - really good value.

Room Tip: Book the room with ensuite well in advance of your stay as it is a popular village.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple