Discovery Parks – Eden(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
  • Pool
Garden of Eden Caravan Park(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$50
  • Pool
Heritage House Motel & Units(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$46
Hotels.com
Twofold Bay Motor Inn(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Eden Gateway Holiday Park(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$55
Priceline
Eagle Heights Holiday Units(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$95
  • Pool
Eden Beachfront Holiday Park(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$44
  • Beachfront
The Beach Retreat Eden(Eden)(Great Value!)
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

For how much we have paid for one night we expected a lot better. Room while smelling
musky was ok went to make a cup of tea on arrival while teabags and cups were available there was no milk, the noise that came from up stairs constantly of people running around was a pain but the one thing that annoyed me the most was that we came back from dinner and there was zero parking. With a recently broken foot and being on crutches I needed a facility with onsite parking which is advertised on the website. When I asked reception about it she told us to park up the road on the street. Looking around the car park there were so many cars double parked that it should of been addressed instead it wasn’t and she just walked back inside. When I am paying this much for one night I don’t want to walk up the road with my luggage in the rain esp when it’s advertised with secure parking on premises

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kylie p
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed here and I was going to give a scathing review for value for money. Then I read the note in the compendium and the new management (from November 2017) apologise for the state of repair etc. lady on check in/out was very friendly and whilst very old and musky smelling the room was very clean.

Hopefully the new management can get it together and improve this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was here for two nights with colleagues from different African countries. The location is good, within easy walking distance to the town, shops and park. The staff we found there were helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were relatively clean but they could do with some renovations. The toilet did not flush properly, the tap was broken, the bathroom door was hard to close and the TV remote was not working well. But with the motel's great location, i was not too bothered with all the things that were not right. The motel is a convenient stop off to the beautiful little town which i enjoyed visiting. The food at the restaurant was well done and good and there was an older guy there (really sweet) who made our dining experience more enjoyable with his funny short stories. The beautiful town is worth a visit and with some improvement I would stay at the motel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CSiranga
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

It’s a budget hotel. The lines appears clean and crisp to the touch. Bed reasonably comfortable. Bathroom clean, although hand basin in need of re-enamelling. Overall relatively clean.

Biggest gripe - advertised free WIFI but ‘no internet connection’ when I tried to login.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Janice H
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Some of the recent reviews are a little harsh, but really this place doesn't have a lot going for it. Yes the motel needs a renovation, but the room was reasonable clean and the car-park allows you to park your vehicle right outside the room. The young lady who checked us in was very helpful, her mother whom we met lately far less so. I won't be rushing back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family