“An amazing ride!”
Review of Scooter Roo Tours

Scooter Roo Tours
Ranked #4 of 11 Tours in Agnes Water
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted one of the top 5 things to do on the east coast of Australia! Scooteroo Tours is a once in a life time opportunity to become part of a biker gang! Ride With 40 other riders wearing flame leather jackets and covering yourself with tattoos (Temporary ones). Cruising around the historical town of Agnes Water 1770 and see some beautiful sights on the way. Spot wild Kangaroos and Wallabies before watching one of the best sunsets on the east coast.Live for the Ride...
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The crew is amazing: they teach you how to ride properly with the scooters. Then you go for an amanzing ride along first a straight road for 3 km, after you go in the neighourhood next to the hostel to ride and see some kangaroos (between 60 and 70 today!) and go to 1770 to see the sunset! It was the first time for me on a scooter and everything went well! I loved it! You have a leader and 2 riders going along the group to help you and to manage the traffic and the intersections! Plus you have an amazing photographer taking pictures for you!
When I booked my trip, the travel agent told me about this and I was like yeah, why not?! And I'm really happy I choose and did it and not another one!

Lisa C, Owner at Scooter Roo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thanks for your amazing review Tatiana. I will pass this onto our crew. (they love feeling appreciated) really glad that you enjoyed your ride with us. Cheers from all of us here at Scooteroo ! Live to Ride!

All reviews
"keep up the good work"
"helmets"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fun tour to see Agnes Water/ 1770 and lots of kangaroos. Different than a normal bus or walking tour, for sure. Really happy I got to experience the surroundings this way with Scooter Roo.

Lisa C, Owner at Scooter Roo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for your great review Paulien. We are so glad you enjoyed riding with us. All the best from the Scooteroo Crew.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I'm glad I made it ! It's been a really great experience, even if I thought I couldn't do it, the staff was helpfull and patient. I spend an amazing time, and it was cool to ride and see kangaroos and beautiful sunset. Fully recommend !

Lisa C, Owner at Scooter Roo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

We are glad you made it as well !! and thanks for your great review. Our crew love putting smiles on peoples faces and we are really happy that you had such an amazing time with us. Spread the word ! Scooterooooo.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t recommend this tour enough! The staff were wonderful (Georgie and Ray in particular)! They were both so patient, really helpful and overall made me feel very comfortable as it was my first time riding a bike, and I wasn’t the most confident! Anyways, the actual tour around 1770 itself was brilliant. We all had so much fun and it was a fab way to see the town and spend an afternoon! Big love and thanks to the whole scooteroo crew

Thank you so much for the recommendation ! There are so many people who turn up for Scooteroo who have never been on a motor bike before. By the time they get back from the ride, they want to go out and get a motorbike license. Really glad that you had such an amazing experience with us. Cheers from all the Scooteroo Crew.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing tour and experience and a must do if you are in Agnes Water! I had so much fun on the scooter and the staff and instructors are amazing! Lisa, Ray and Georgie were all cheerful, patient and had control! I felt safe and happy!

Thanks for your great review. "Have Fun & Stay Safe" is our motto and our amazing crew work very hard to make sure this is exactly what happens. So happy that you had an amazing ride with us. Cheers from all the Scooteroo crew!