“Excellent American BBQ at a good price too!”
Review of Twelve Boar

Twelve Boar
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Casual dining with an outdoor alfresco area.
Description: Casual dining with an outdoor alfresco area.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Sadly I only realised this place existed and I have to say it was great food at a great price, we will be back. Had a combo with the pulled pork and brisket burger with buffalo wings and chips. Couldn't quite finish but gave it a good bash. Highly recommend it and will try the ribs next time when I go back with a few mates.

1  Thank Thomas M

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I had my first experience with American BBQ a few years ago when Twelve Boar opened in Middle Street, Cleveland, Brisbane Bayside. I fell in love. Their 6 hour smoked Sticky Pork Ribs, zingy Coleslaw and shoelace Fries were delicious! The marinated was tasty, the best I've ever had. The meat was tender and it was just one amazing meal. I've been back many times, often for their STUPID HOT Buffalo Wings and their OMG so delicious Sweet Potato Fries. They also sell burgers, hot dogs, both Pork and Beef ribs, Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers and meals for the kids. Definitely an experience you don't want to miss!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I would recommend Twelve Boar to anybody we have been several times and each time i leave very satisfied. Our latest visit was for my wife birthday and we had 18 people and they easily fitted us in as well as been quick and friendly. And on top of that the food was amazing. Can wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Got take-out with friends Saturday night before they flew back out and they totally stuffed up our order (apart from chilli dog). Out of 6 meals 4 were burgers and they got them wrong, forgot the sweet potato fries, chips were overcooked, wrong dressings etc. Called to let them know and only response was yes we stuffed up a few orders. Customer Service needs a little tweaking!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Had some great wings here! Very authentic and some of the best we've tried in Australia. Didn't give it 5 stars as we had to pay for bottles of water. Very in-American. Felt like a bit of a money grab, especially as the wings were quite pricey.