Rainbow Sea Resort
Tin Can Bay Motel(Tin Can Bay)
US$72
Priceline
Tin Can Bay's Sleepy Lagoon Motel(Tin Can Bay)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$64
Agoda.com
Eurong Beach Resort(Fraser Island)
US$155
US$78
US$68
US$108
US$101
Dolphin Waters(Tin Can Bay)
  • Pool
All reviewsamazing viewsmassive balconyspa bathinfinity poolstunning apartmentmaster bedroomrelaxing staylounge roomfully equipped kitchenfraser islandeasy accessocean viewthree nightssports clubwithin walking distancefurniturerobe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We stayed two weeks at the beginning of August and had a wonderful relaxing time. Rainbow Sea is a beautiful resort with spectacular views! Our apartment was luxuriously furnished with a beautiful leather sofa and a big balcony.

We had glorious sea and bush views from every corner of the apartment and we were only on the second floor of the complex! There is a third floor as well. Normally I don't like swimming pools, but this one was too good to miss. It was heated and had a wet edge and I made good use of it.

The kitchen was well equipt and had a dishwasher.

Because our stay was three months ago I can't remember the lady who was filling in while the manager was on holiday, but she was very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

The best equipped unit we've ever stayed in. From plenty of serving dishes along with not only glasses of several types but plastic wine and drinking glasses for use in the pool area. The view was spectacular as we saw whales from the balcony every day of our stay .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We have a firm king bed at home and I do not know what the hell we slept on here. We were in unit 10 and it was horrible. I booked in for chiro after. When I told the lady at the front she told me some ppl like a firm mattress. Honestly I was so upset because I was supposed to come back rested and relaxed, instead i felt like Mr Burns.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I knew it would be good, judging by the photos on the web, but then we opened the door. I don't get to these types of properties much. Usually the cost is a little prohibitive and I grew up camping. This place is beautiful. It was quiet and the views were excellent. The facilities, from the infinity pool to the fully appointed kitchen. Then the spa in the ensuite. Wow. We took advantage of the couples escape. Two nights for $600 including a $100 voucher at the local sports club and a bottle of bubbly on arrival. It's a 5 minute walk to everything and the town has a great small village feel with everything the average traveller will need. It was very romantic, if you know what I mean. I'll be back

Room Tip: Get one with a view. 3 floors. We were on 2 and I think they may all have views anyway
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Found this place to be far to over priced. The staff are rude and I think not used to the busy period. It seemed like we were a bother staying there and we actually didn't even have any requests and could of made several complaints about the state of the room. The room was showing a lot of signs of wear and tear and not like the photos the furniture is worn and dirty the carpet in patches very gross. The sea air has taken its toll on this place.
But the staff were non existent no one is ever at the counter even in opening hours and the times we did see them they were rude and not helpful at all. We will not be a back and will look elsewhere next year.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family