“Always great...”

Eds beach bakery rainbow beach
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Rainbow Beach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A long standing tradition is getting a couple pies n coffee. You can count on the quality and great service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in this bakery Saturday 16th June. it was about 7 am when I entered the bakery. there were no other customers but I was served after 3 minutes because the ladies had to finish talking. I asked for short black and I get a medium cup half filled. I asked then if that was a short black and she says yes. I served them were exactly the same espresso was just take half a cup medium. I asked if wuello was a short black and she took the glass roughly and redone another exactly the same. the arrogance on the part of both ladies was evident. I would have liked to explain to him that for a good xaffe the car will take 30 seconds, not 4/5. perhaps the ladies should be told how to adjust the grind. in short, my wait was dirty water and the espresso of my friend undrinkable. we came back for a complaint but the two women rudely ignored us both went in the back. Bad experience in my first day holiday

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great Meat pies.Even bought a couple of Family pies to bring home.Sausage rolls aren't too bad either.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We decided to eat here after a bad experience 2 doors down. It was a pleasant surprise. Great food and service. The lady behind the counter was very good and gave a great smile.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This bakery is amazing, best pies and sausage rolls. They also sell teddy bear chocolate crackles which tastes sooo good, just like mums. Fantastic customer service.