Tin Can Bay Motel(Tin Can Bay)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$71
US$69
Dolphin Waters(Tin Can Bay)
US$111
US$73
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$66
  • Pool
Gympie Muster Inn(Gympie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsthe pubdolphin feedingmanager paulawesome place to stayshort stayfridge and microwaveclean bathroomhelpful adviceblack catself contained accommodationin easy walking distancesmall supermarketquiet streetkitchen areaminute walkwonderful staygreat meal
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean and tidy, quiet and exceptionally friendly and helpful knowledge. We loved our stay and wish it was longer. This place is centrally located and we walked where we needed to go. Loved it. Good price and just so hospitable. Thankyou for a lovely night in a beautiful area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Sleepymanagement, Manager at Tin Can Bay's Sleepy Lagoon Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your great review.
It is very pleasing to hear back that you enjoyed your brief stay here with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My family and I only stayed 1 night but it was very neat and tidy, the staff are friendly and the location is perfect, we also did the dolphin feeding for my daughter which was fantastic. Overall a great weekend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sleepymanagement, Manager at Tin Can Bay's Sleepy Lagoon Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your great review.
It is pleasing to hear back that you enjoyed your stay here. Glad also that your daughter enjoyed her dolphin feeding experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I booked to go up with my Wife and Son. We booked a room that has a queen and single. I found the room to be very comfortable and spacious. It was clean and had a kitchenette. Paul the owner was very welcoming and took time to give us the sites to be seen and recommended places to eat etc. The room is not fully self contained but there are BBQ's that we used. I can recommend Sleepy Lagoon if you are heading to Tin Can, it is a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Sleepymanagement, Manager at Tin Can Bay's Sleepy Lagoon Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review.
It is very pleasing to hear back that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We stayed for one night here, in order to feed the Dolphins, and were really pleasantly surprised by this motel - spacious self-contained units, very clean, very comfortable and private in a good location and very reasonably priced. The host was really helpful and directed us to the pub next door, where we had a fantastic meal at an equally great price. You cannot go wrong!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Sleepymanagement, Manager at Tin Can Bay's Sleepy Lagoon Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for your great review.
I am very pleased to hear back that you enjoyed your stay with us and your meal at the pub.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I found my room a visual delight. The decor was lovely the room was neat clean and just spacious enough for me. It was just lovely. Peaceful with bird life flitting about. The whole experience was enjoyable and the bonus of the pub right on the doorstep was terrific. Paul was lovely friendly knowledgeable and informative also cleaning staff very friendly. I wish I could have stayed much longer.I will next time.

Room Tip: One room had wheelchair access
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Sleepymanagement, Manager at Tin Can Bay's Sleepy Lagoon Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the Cooloola Coast
We look forward to you next visit