“Excellent clean BBQ”
Review of Yi Dynasty

Yi Dynasty
Ranked #60 of 273 Restaurants in Southport
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

This place has friendly staff that are prompt, courteous and friendly. The food is delicious and fresh and the BBQ is easy to use at your fingertips.

Definitely a must try if you're wanting Korean BBQ in Southport

2  Thank Ppsflyer

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Great resturant, great food and great service.
We love the bbq, it comes with great salads and the vegetable pancake is a must.
The owner is lovely and is very kind to children and nothing is too much trouble.
It is a busy place so I would suggest you book.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

I think this is one of the best Korean restaurants I've ever gone to. The food is tasty, good quality meat and great flavour etc. You get 4 side dishes that rotate depending on the night and the quantity is always plentiful I never leave hungry. The lady whom I presume to be the owner is friendly and gives us good service though I have noticed on nights that she isn't working the floor of the restaurant doesn't run as smoothly so the service isn't as great and I've had a few nights that people come in after me and receive food before me even when it wasn't busy. Overall I come back every week without fail at least once I really enjoy it!! By the way it wanted me to select the date I visited but I've been going for months :)

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for an authentic Korean charcoal BBQ this is the place to be! I have been coming here for a few years and it never disappoints! I highly recommend chosing the marinated beef ribs or pork bulgogi and cooking this in the BBQ which is set up for you by the friendly staff.
This is also great for a fun interactive night as a couple, friends or family!

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Our trip here did not start out great. A line up to get in with no discernible order or real attention by the floor manager with people just rocking up getting in front of us and a few other groups. Once the mattter was brought to light we were ushered in and set up. After orders were taken and in between paying for the bill we had to remind staff to do their job numerous times. We had to get our own drinks, ask for water at the table, ask for plates to eat our entrées, ask for chopsticks as they did not come with our entrées and ask for a bottle opener for the beers, which I might add was was just left at the table. You pay for service just as much as you pay for food when you eat out; this joint did not live up to the price tag. I will not be giving this place another go because there are better alternatives in southport.