Bayview Tower(Yeppoon)
US$135
  • Pool
The Coast Motel(Yeppoon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Coral Inn Yeppoon(Yeppoon)(Great Value!)
US$84
Oshen Apartments Yeppoon(Yeppoon)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$137
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeaches restaurantgreat keppel islandacross the roadstudio apartmentlovely restaurantroom service breakfastfamilies and couplestrundle bedguest laundryrooftop barwe stayed in a two bedroomlight fittingssmall kitchenettequiet roadpower pointsa nice place to stayoutdoor setting
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

As soon as we arrived, the room was more than we expected, especially since the price so was reasonable, better than we would have expected for a standard room with a view of the beach. The lady at reception was genuinely friendly and very accommodating, the room was clean and roomy, comfortable, free laundry, Beaches restaurant had beautiful options on the menu with great service. The seafood was fresh and very tasty, great atmosphere and it was an excellent stay. We rang up in the afternoon and had a booking the same day and we arrived that night. Thanks for our stay a memorable holiday! We'll be back.

Ashley and Cherie.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cherie L
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a 2 bedroom standard unit for 2 nights - the floor was dirty, I had to scrub the plates and all the utensils due to melted cheese and other food stuck to it. The door to the veranda was stuffed I shut it behind me and got locked out learnt not to do that again. My kids got stuck in the toilet and room as the door handles would get stuck and the DVD player didn't work neither did their WIFI which they state in their book after you have paid and checked in that it is hit and miss we couldn't get it for 2 days. Considering we camp and this was meant to be a very special family weekend away to spoil my kids it was horrible but I will say Beaches Restaurant is worth every dollar. As for the resort it was a huge waste of money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda R
Judyorei, General Manager at Rosslyn Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Hi Linda, thank you for your comments and I will take them on board and speak to the cleaners about the room. I wish you had spoken to me about the issues you had while you were here so I could have had them fixed. The doors were both fixed straight away. We have plenty of replacement DVD players and could have given you another and the WIFI just need rebooting the building you were in. We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place was more than adequate for the price you pay.

The staff were all pleasant - lady on the front desk was always accommodating & the cleaners were always helpful.

We stayed in a basic studio - the pictures online don't do it any justice. The room was huge!! And had everything needed - kitchenette (well stocked with equipment), fold-out couch, single bed with trundle, indoor & outdoor dining, bathroom & shower.

The place was clean throughout, although it could have done with a bit of a spring clean as the light fittings had dust/bugs & there was dust under the bed.

The pool was right outside our room, so great access. The pool was cloudy for 24 hours, but I don't think it was their fault (the suburb had had a power outage & I reckon a setting on the pool filter/pump had tripped). Otherwise great fun for the family.

Beaches restaurant was only about 20 metres walk from our room - perfect! Lovely food & great view to the pool (for parents wanting to chill out but keep an eye on the kids).

Overall very happy with this place & would go back if in the area again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
tanielle c, Manager at Rosslyn Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

So glad you enjoyed your stay. we hope we will see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I called to ask them about the cancellation fee as it said on booking.com cancellation is free but when I got the confirmation letter the cancellation for high season incurred 1 night fee (if cancelled before 30 days). I tried to point out the statement to receptionist but all she said was 'I said, no fee if cancelled before 48 hours' with rude manners. I cancelled my booking immediately. No matter how good the place is, if the staff is rude its useless. I think you need to train and educate more of your staff so the whole experience of staying there could be perfect.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
tanielle c, Manager at Rosslyn Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

I have taken your comments on board and will speak to the staff member involved. she is normally exceptional pleasant so it is completely out of character, so I apologise on her behalf.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Wow nice place to stay room very impressive,food very impressed my beautiful little family loved their time at the resort.The room was very clean and tidy,could not fault anything.The only down side is there is 3 cleaning staff that were not only rude but very disappointed with their customer support. (2 slimmer ladys & a tall young lady).we asked if possible could we have more milk and tea coffee etc.was told no as we don't refill on a severe's.Then we noticed 3 other ladys cleaning,my husband ask if we were able to grab the items,was not an issue at all with them to provide them to us...thank you to all the other staff apart from the 3 cleaners mentioned above.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family