Review Highlights

JessicaCox333
Perfect for families

timmydthatsme
Sandy Point, Australia

All reviews e bikes an absolute blast highly recommend these guys great local knowledge bike tour rocky mountain awesome fun michael skateboard skills clinic mtb hire confidence ride instructor lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

My partner and I went on the ‘Explore Wandi’ self-guided tour on e-bikes over the weekend. From the get go, we were excited for the day ahead and were impressed by everyone’s professional and friendly welcoming - from Michael meeting us at the start, to the staff at Nightingales and 5Acres - everyone was expecting us and enthusiastic to add to our experience. We had a fantastic time and we would highly recommend the service of Alpine Expeditions.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Great day or half day for families with limited experience in mountain bike riding. Michael can gauge what tracks to take you on around the area to suit your skills to have heaps of fun.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

We had an absolute blast with Michael. We had such a fun time riding around with the kids. He showed some fun beginner and intermediate fun trails as well as the pump park and the new MTB jump track. Michael was super friendly and flexible and even got us onto some e-bikes with dual suspension which was unreal. Would definitely recommend this company to all ability levels.

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

So easy, Michael was super helpful, on call if we needed him. We got a scooter and a skateboard. Great fun!

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

WOW! I've just had the most awesome morning ever! Michael guided me up, down & around Mystic Mountain trails on the fantastic E bikes. He was super friendly & expertly guided me, not just with the trails but with tips & tricks that improved my skills. I am totally stoked & will definitely return to Alpine Expeditions. If I could give 10 stars to this experience I would!

Date of experience: March 2021