All reviews choice hotels front desk would stay again first floor room was clean parking lot lobby microwave amenities elevator
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I wasn't expecting much, especially for the price..but I was pleasantly surprised. They are under renovations so there's a lot of upgrades. There were a few areas for improvement like missing furniture (desk and/or table),outlet plates, carpeting, and the sign still says Quality Inn. I'm sure once the renovations are done this will be a great place to stay for the right price. And it's right off the highway and easy to get to.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The Salisbury Inn is clean and decent for the price. The staff is very nice and helpful. It was a former Quality Inn and still has many of their features. The bedding is nice and mattresses are a little soft but comfortable.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Was Traveling though and had to stop found Salisbury Inn and was welcomed by the staff as soon as I walked in. The room was clean and comfortable. I could see they were updating the rooms. breakfast was limited but good. I plan on staying here again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank sherry w
Reviewed 10 September 2015

First of all the reviews are all true, the staff is rude, it's old, run down, smells, dirty sheets, and towels. They sell Walmart brand snacks in the vending machine, who does that!! I would rather sleep in my car than stay in this stink hole. Why? Because all the terrible things I just mentioned, my family and I left after in the middle of night because the rooms were infested with bed bugs. When I checked in, we did not see any they came out at night, we found them on them on comforter, sheets, and pillows. After switching to another room, we found them again so wrapped up my young child and we got out of there, never ever again. Learn from my nightmare, skip this hotel, the price is not worth it!!!

Room Tip: Beds were infested with bed bugs
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank LTC79
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

The room was cheap, and immediately we could see why. There was a hole in the wall and the coverlet. At breakfast the fridge with the milk was lukewarm, there was a bug in the microwave, and ants in the cereal bar. The shower was clearly not made for anyone talked than 5'5". Stay far away.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family