US$53
US$44
US$61
Courtyard Salisbury(Salisbury)
US$116
Affordable Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
US$57
All reviewschoice hotelswould stay againfront deskroom was cleanparking lotlobbymicrowaveamenitieselevator
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Family stayed overnight to visit the popular Polar Express train in nearby Spencer. Occupied a king rm and one room with 2 queen beds - clean and comfortable with microwave, fridge, coffee maker in room. Free breakfast (a very small seating area) and wifi. Popcorn in the lobby was a hit with my grandson. Staff was very friendly. Good value. We would stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

The staff members were all so friendly! Our room was newly updated with comfy beds and a great shower. Everything was very clean! The breakfast was OK. I’ve had better in similar hotels. The yogurt was expired by a few days which won’t kill you but I noticed it 2 days in a row. The location is super convenient with good lighting and parking. The parking lot connects to a gas station so it is well lit at all times. I’d stay here again if in Salisbury.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay, comfy room clean & quiet. Will definitely stay again if I'm in the area. Nice staff and accommodating. The bed was very comfy. I ordered delivery pizza while there. Room 205 king bed not close to the elevator. Bathtub was a little small but I still had a nice hot bath.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Though very expensive during the High Point Furniture fair our stay there was very good. The rooms were spacious and clean but what made it stand out was the friendliness of the people. The breakfast was more than adequate and the parking and free wifi a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Good value hotel. Staff very friendly. Easy to find, easy to park. The room was a very good size and I love the fact that you had the option of leaving the fan on in the AC unit to drown out hotel noises. Bed was super comfortable. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast didn't look great, so I skipped that part and just took a coffee. Service, value, cleanliness were all great. The only thing I regretted was not checking if the pool was indoor or out before booking - I assumed it was indoor but it's outdoor! No one's fault but mine :) I loved this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo