Pea Island Art Gallery, Salvo, NC
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Visit before it closes

After reading other reviews, my friend and I stopped at the gallery for some unique locally made... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
hlr5313
Altoona, Pennsylvania
via mobile
very helpful,friendly

Reviewed 20 May 2021
Jack s
Boardman, Ohio

All reviews great selection jewelry shop owner christmas presents sales
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021

Everyone was really nice. Had a variety of pottery,paintings, photography and unique christmas ornaments. They also do online sales, so I have my christmas presents covered. Worth the stop if looking for local artist work.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Is close until April 2020. State it was open that why we stop also had excellent reviews. Sorry it was closed was looking to see what they had. Maybe next time

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2019

owner and help are great not pushy lots to choose from neat garden surrounding the house .We go in spring and the fall

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019

Interesting place packed with so much to look at you can easily spend an hour and miss a few noteworthy items. Definitely worth a visit.

Do expect the jewelry displayed in cases around the counter (without visible prices) to be expensive - but it is well made and includes some irresistibly unique designs.

The paintings and other artwork are wonderful, and there are a lot of smaller pieces ideal for bringing home to remind you of the sunny beaches during the cold winter months.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Sydney M
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Horrible experience. I have been waiting to shop here for a few months now. We are here on vacation from Michigan. I had one day to stop here. I had items I wanted to purchase for myself and as Christmas gifts. There was almost 10 minutes before it was suppose to close. As I walked up the ramp, the older lady locked the doors and started to turn off the lights. I knocked on the door and she came and unlocked the door to talk to me. I asked if they were open. She said they were closed and I said the sign said they were open until 5:00. Her answer...."It's close enough!" WOW!! I hope the owner reads this and has a talk with her. Our family has been in the retail business for years. We would never have turned anybody away! How disappointing!!

Date of experience: November 2019