Review Highlights
Great People To Work With!

Reviewed 17 June 2021
DJ-Doctor-D
China Grove, North Carolina
Great service and helpful advice

Reviewed 25 April 2021
lisesmith5
Cary, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews the outer banks cars valerie vehicle notebook maps delivery bmw folks
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021

What a great bunch of folks at Island Cruisers! From the first inquiry call to the delivery of the car, everyone was so helpful and nice. We rented a BMW for 6 days while we stayed in the RV Resort there and, while the car was a bit aged, it was clean and in working order which are the most important considerations. The cars could be a little less of a rolling billboard but I understand the marketing strategy and it was OK. They also placed a notebook in the car that was full of maps and helpful information - we used it often.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Not only are their prices very reasonable but the owner and his wife are extreme knowledgeable and helpful in helping you plan the perfect day of driving on the beautiful OBX beaches! Some of the best customer service I have experienced in a long time!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Had a BMW convertible delivered right to my KOA. Campsite. Excellent service and nice people. Will use again

Date of experience: September 2020
2  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed 29 July 2020

I didn't actually rent from them (vehicle not available when I needed it), but had so much helpful advice from Valerie that I felt I needed to leave a review.

She is FULL of advice on the area and, while I kept feeling like I was holding her up since we had already established that I couldn't rent from them, she did not act that way in the least and kept adding more information that I really needed. She actually gave me phone numbers for competing businesses! While I had a good experience with who I ultimately rented from, I would not hesitate to rent from Valerie if the need came up again.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

This was such a great vehicle rental experience. They went WAY out of their way to accommodate our needs. Eric and Valerie could not be more pleasant people to work with. I can not recommend them highly enough. We rented one of their tub buggies and loved the experience.

Date of experience: October 2019