1) clean place
2) relatively friendly staff
1) The elevators have had a nauseating smell of what I imagine to be highly scented, floral cleaning fluid. It will knock you down! Extremely off putting!! I've had to stay here 4 times and it's the same every time. The elevators floors are also usually sticky.
2) Rooms here are not refreshed unless you request it 24 hours in advance BUT you may not know you need your room refreshed 24 hours in advance. The result can be an overflowing trash can and dirty towels.
3) One morning, the hotel water was shut off just as I was getting into the shower. The staff knew in advance they were going to cut off the water but they failed to notify the guest. Very inconsiderate.
4) When we checked in, we received one small water bottle and there were two of us.
These are first-world problems and probably not worth mentioning but the elevator smell may be enough to make me change hotels. Makes you wonder what they're trying to cover up.More
- View hotel deals
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service