“Sunday lunch”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2016

My husband and I ate lunch after church and we only had a wait of 10 minutes. He got the pot roast and I got the chicken wings. It was more food than I could eat.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Good food, great service. I went with my family of 15 after a graduation. Service was great. Ask for Autumn...she is the best!! Very accommodating, knowledgeable about the menu and patient since we had kids as well. Overall, awesome experience, even at the front door. Would eat here again!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

First time eating at FATZ and the food was very good and price friendly the onion rings are very good and the staff was very funny that customer service was outstanding will definitely eat there again.

1  Thank lemfelton
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This used to be a good place for dining. Not anymore.

We visited after a couple of years and were disappointed.

Great waitress, but she couldn't make up for a long wait, high prices, and poor quality.

We ordered their signature calabash chicken. It was a crusty mess. Fries were old and old. Ice tea way too sweat. Definitely not worth $12.

Also, any chance they have seating that's not a sticky plastic booth?

Reviewed 20 July 2016

My favorite place to go for soup and salad. Service is great. Special request are always met. May favorite soup is the tomato basil and of course the potato soup is always yummy.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!