Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
Choice Hotels
S$119
Save with Choice Privileges
hearingsofficer
Cullen, Virginia

Poor Breakfast

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Feb 2022via mobile
Check in went very smooth. The room and motel is very dated and in need of a make over. The bed was okay, but the pillows had seen a better day. We only stayed one night and tried their so called breakfast. Don’t waste your time. Go to a restaurant and have something decent. Oh, the room could use a deep cleaning also.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Hampton
Hotels.com
  • Agoda.com
5.9 km from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Shelby, NC
View more hotels in Shelby
All reviews love this hotel decaf coffee overnight stay pillows microwave king
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2022

Room was dirty (microwave,fridge, toilet, tub)there was a mildew ring around the toilet. We had no hot water in the mornings or evenings . There was no decaf coffee eggs or breakfast meat offered for breakfast only high carb sugary foods were available.

Reviewed 22 December 2021

$200 incidental fee is charged at check in, check was slow took 20mins, room smelled of urine, wasn't clean, bathroom door was sticking and wouldn't close properly, hairdryer didn't work, check was slow because employees were gossiping. I would not recommend

Reviewed 12 December 2021

I was in town for an event. Hotel was “fully occupied”. I was put in a handicap room with a low bed ( I am not handicap). The room was disgustingly dirty. I had bugs in my room, furniture was extremely worn and torn. I had to sleep in my car because there weren’t any rooms available. I asked manager to call me and she has not.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

This place was falling apart the toilet in 106 was so old and wear down there was cracks in floor mold all over place in shower and I used my sweater to sleep with I didn’t even go under sheets stay away will never stay there again

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2021

Was robbed no security
Door lock in room broken dirty room ceiling toilet clogged would not fix the staff was rude and would not help was outside smoking not working was there for school had stayed before but won’t again I paid 1500 to stay and was robbed

Date of stay: November 2021