Orbitz.com
Hurb
ZenHotels.com
Vio.com
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2022

I've never heard of a hotel/motel not having an ice machine - until we stayed here! The bare bones experience is what we found. They have a little kitchenette, at least in our room, but it had no furnishings. There was a stovetop but no pans. No silverware or glasses either. There was a full size refrigerator. Hey, maybe that's why there
wasn't an ice machine. The freezer had two ice trays, but they were empty and turned upside down!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2021

The entire place smells like cigarette smoke. It transferred into my clothes. The bed is a pad and spring. I didn't have a shower curtain. Also didn't know it was an extended stay hotel. Folks there were nice, but that smell...

Room tip: Choose another place to stay!
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

My family and I made reservations online for my family as we were moving from another state. 30 minutes before check-in the hotel called and said they didn’t have my rooms available so they had to put us in single bed rooms which had some of my family sleeping on the floor. We go to dinner and return for one of the staff to tell my teenagers to come to the office and falsely accused them of smoking in the room. Saying there were clouds of smoke and they smelt it when they entered their room. They told my children they had and hour to leave and then gave them til 11 am. My husband went to the office to speak with them and they said everything was fine. A couple of hours later they pulled me out of my room and had me walk down the hallway to smell my kids room accusing them of smoking marijuana again. They then proceeded to tell us again that we had to leave. My husband called down to the office to speak with someone and they said we could stay but The kids should not be smoking in the room my husband proceeded to tell them that our children did not smoke in the room. The next morning as soon as we woke up they accused my children again of a cloud of smoke coming out of the room my husband and my children went to the office and asked them to play the video back of the multiple times they accused them of smoking in the room they could not do so. My children and I were highly upset especially my children for being falsely accused so many times. My daughter worked at the WoodSpring suites in the state we lived in before we have never had an experience like this happen. I’m very disappointed and don’t know if I’ll ever stay at a woodspring suites again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2021

I have been in Hospitality Management for a little over 10 years with IHG Candlewood Suites, I can say, that even with brand new hotels, you cannot get everything perfect; but there is a standard of quality that must be upheld.
The standards of this seemingly no-brand hotel are very poor. The first tip, never judge a book by its cover. This hotel looks very nice. From reading other reviews, my room was actually quite decent. There were no strange smells and it was fairly clean.
There was, however, hair all over and in the bathroom; inside the tub, shower walls, toilet, and sink. Im not sure when the last time the floor inside my room had been mopped, there was a thick, sticky residue all over the floor and on the nightstand next to the bed. Thankfully, I had enough disinfectant wipes to clean all the counters, tables, and all over the bathroom and kitchen area.
The kitchen, for an extended stay, was very nice. I see a lot of reviews complaining about no kitchen amenities, which is actually fairly normal, luckily enough I bring my own cooking supplies. You do get a full fridge; mine was pretty clean and had no odor, a large sink, and two glass-top stove eyes.
I can deal with an unclean area, because I always bring my own cleaning supplies wherever I go, especially during this pandemic, you shouldn't trust any area if you didn't clean it yourself.
My greatest issue with this place, so far; it is only my first night here, is the noise.
I am on the ground floor, and it sounds like the room right above me, has a horse keeping up a residence. From 12pm-10:14 pm, while I'm writing this review, has sounded like it has been trotting all over the place and doing its own renovations.
I called twice and was told that it would be handled. It's been an hour and nothing.
Mind you, the office is closed and you are given a number to call, I do not believe the guest service clerk is not on property, otherwise, the situation would be dealt with. There is also no hotel security.
I will be getting with someone in the morning for a formal complaint and to make sure my room is moved asap.

Room tip: You better request a room on the top floor or make sure there are no pets or children in the rooms above you.
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

The pictures are gorgeous and you will be blown away when what you walk into is a stank, rank, dirty, disorderly hotel. The entire place smelled horrible, everything looked unsanitary, no one wore a mask meanwhile were in the middle of a pandemic. The pictures in no way relate to the actual condition of the hotel. Do not go, you will regret it. There was partying next door and what sounded like pressure washing directly outside my door at 11pm. Save your money people

Date of stay: January 2021