“The Very Best Beer in the Business”

Newgrass Brewing Co.
Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Shelby
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I am in love with Newgrass in Shelby! It is the cutest place with good food and the best beer I've ever had. I wanted to try everything but time didn't allow it. I could drink the PawPaw's Porter every day, day in day out. It was amazing! Newgrass is a must for anyone passing through Shelby!

1  Thank Allissa C

Reviewed 1 August 2016

A couple of good beers, one brown ale with coconut was special. Day we were there, we were treated to a sample of their teriyaki hamburger special, and it was good. Nice modern facility, located in an interesting block of the city. Worth a stop for lovers of craft beer.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We just happened to be in Shelby at dinnertime and tried the Newgrass Brewing Co. Everything was good, the building is nicely renovated with an open feel. They actually have a decent sized stage for the bands.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

The catfish was good. The beer is great. I had the Petite Saison. It is a nice location. If I lived in Shelby, I would be a regular. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is the only brewery around this town. You can see the contrast with the rest of the town, it looks pretty modern! Food was good we order some veggie entree and it was really good! Beers are top-notch. You can taste them and pick your favorite... They all are good!

Been to Newgrass Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!