Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Small Metro/Town
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
TripadvisorUS$93
All reviews front desk room was clean choice hotels staff was very friendly every employee breakfast hours recommend this hotel a great stay many choices hot breakfast needed anything nice breakfast little extras waffle maker went out of her way early check would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2022

An older property that is kept clean but could use some sprucing up. The doors in particular all looked very beat up, which gives the place a seedy vibe. The staff was super friendly. We would definitely stay again, but you have to look past the worn facade to notice how hard they're trying to keep it clean.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rosemarie Nixon, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shelby, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2022

Greetings,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay and our hotel. We take all feedbacks into consideration and we will definitely work on the doors that seem to be beat up.

The maintenance department will go in all rooms immediately to check each door that may have damages and ensure we provide appealing doors to our hotel.

The staff and I work hard to for fill happiness, and we take all guest suggestion, to make sure we continue to provide a well kept hotel. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to assist with all your needs as we look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2022 via mobile

I was on short visit to mi home town for a high school reunion. I chose this lodging on line for proximity to event. The access was easy and plenty of parking. The reception was well decorated and appointed . The receptionist was very friendly, efficient , and processed needed registration quickly. She made extra effort to allow my early check in and arranged my room to be near others attending same event. The room was clean and nicely furnished. Check out was a simple drop of key card into a box.. done

My rating reflects both the facility and the staff..Especially Rosa who was exemplary

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rosemarie Nixon, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shelby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2022

Greetings,
All 5's for our rating is a joy to review! The Comfort team and I send out a high thank you for the considerate feedback you have given us. First I will start with my staff and their ability to communicate, implement professionalism, and share their unique tender, loving, and care with all guest they encounter. I am also glad to know the wonderful front desk arranged an early check in and assigned your group near one another. We try to make our transition for all our guest to check-in/check out. Rose, is happy to know she was able to accomplish a beautiful stay for you during your time with us. We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2022

Everything was very clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly, both with us and with each other. The bed was comfortable, the amenities convenient. The hot breakfast was quite good. Easy to relax there.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings,
Thank you for sharing this outstanding feedback regarding your stay. The staff and I are happy to know all was well, bed comfortable, clean, relaxation was a pleasure.

The Comfort Inn team Shelby NC always has high hope for all our guest and implement hospitality to ensure each of our guest experience a successful stay. We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2022

motel is nice, room was nice, staff was helpful , but they did not honor the 20% discount advertised on tv. we hade a handicapped room and it was big enough for my electric wheelchair . the bathroom was also big enough for a wheelchair and had enough grab bars

Date of stay: October 2022
Rosemarie Nixon, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shelby, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2022

Dear Edward,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay and we are glad to know the rooms, hotel, and staff added great service to your needs. The rooms are very spacious and fitting for accessible wheelchairs, and etc. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs with having the grab bars and a well equipped room that you hoped for; however the 20% discount advertisement you seen, we are not familiar with, but if you ever have question regarding any discounts, please call the hotel directly and press option 2 and we will be happy to assist you. We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2022 via mobile

My girls and I stayed at the Comfort Inn Shelby because we were in town for a wedding. I have to say the staff was friendly, if we needed anything they were right there and it was clean. The front staff manager Lanisha Odom was so welcoming especially the first night we came in. I highly recommend the Comfort in Shelby.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rosemarie Nixon, General Manager at Comfort Inn Shelby, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Dear Paula,
The Comfort Inn Shelby NC team are proud to see this review and know we made your stay comfortable. Paula, your family and yourself was delightful to share conversation with and I am proud to know you enjoyed your journey at our hotel.

The housekeeping team work hard to ensure cleanliness throughout the hotel and make sure their rooms are bright as well as refreshed. I personally, want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my warmth and welcome you to a "Home Away From Home" experience. We hope to see you again soon!!!