“Tasty & Quaint Italian Restaurant”

La Cucina Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Sunset Beach
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Italian food is our favorite and our dinner at La Cucina was great. We made reservations (which I would recommend because the restaurant is small and the bar is very small). Our table was ready on time. John was our waiter and he was great - everyone in the restaurant was nice and attentive. The menu is very extensive and offers a lot of selections - pasta, chicken, veal, seafood, etc. The food and drinks were reasonably priced. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals and the evening with friends and family!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Great Italian restaurant! I have never had better stuffed shells anywhere! Great bread, service, entrees and ambiance....all in all a great experience!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. Garlic bread to die for! Great pasta dishes - loved the shrimp and scallop scampi! Delicious. Small so you may want to get reservations but so worth the wait! Super good!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Tonight my family and I dined at this superb restaurant. It was my first time there, John, our server , was outstanding. John was professional, courteous and very helpful. John told us about the specials but since other members of my family had already dined there, we pretty much knew what to order. The presentation of the food was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious. They even celebrated my birthday with a special dessert. A dining experience I will never forget.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Very good food! Chicken Marsala was good. Chicken puglia not my favorite but bread and the rest was good