“Great food and service”
Review of Surf City Barbeque

Surf City Barbeque
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Surf City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our waitress was super friendly and the food was delicious. I had the ribs and they were great. The rest of my family enjoyed their meals as well. They also have a store with gifts and souvenirs to buy as well.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank rphsweet
Write a reviewReviews (332)

Reviewed 11 February 2021

This place is awesome!! The food is always fresh and very delicious especially their BBQ!! It is always so tender and you get a good sized portion to boot! YUM!! The staff are very friendly and attentive to your needs!! This is a family friendly place that doesn't allow drinking and bad language and the owners are good Christian people!! They care about their customers and their needs! I Love this place.❤.. and the owners! Go check it out, you won't regret it!............Sharon McDowell

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Very disappointed. Expected more from a #1 rated restaurant. The hush puppies they give you as a starter were good. We ordered the pork dinner plate. The pork was cold, stringy and tough/dry. The french fries were frozen fries but were hot and fresh. The coleslaw was good. Not sure what the flatbread is but didn’t taste good at all. When asked how our food was we told the waitress it was cold and she said she would tell the kitchen the warmer must not be hot enough. Will not eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank jfay517
Reviewed 23 December 2020

I've been coming to topsail since I was little. Im a big bbq eater but I had never eaten here. The food was great but our waitress was below average. She checked on us once, on a slow night, then dropped our check off. She did the bare minimum, which kept me from leaving a 5/5

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2020

Food was decent. We did take out. Only saw one employee wearing a mask properly. The rest of them had both nose and mouth uncovered. Why bother wearing a mask at all? I did not feel safe waiting for my food so I waited outside. They would have received a bigger tip if they appeared to care about the safety of their patrons.

Date of visit: December 2020