“Sensational find!”

Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Sylva
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We ate here twice while on vacation in the mountains of NC, and both times our meals were wonderful. ... We were very impressed by the cooking and commitment to serving fresh, locally grown and organic food - and actually surprised to find such a place in a very small mountain town.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staying in Maggie Valley- got a recommendation from our host to try Guadalupe. Excellent Caribbean food worth the drive! My son, husband & I all loved our meals. I had pulled pork mango tacos that were divine. If your food being organic is important to you, this is a wonderful option. The service was excellent as well. Fun little local restaurant that’s food surpasses expectation.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stopped here for lunch while touring and shopping downtown.
Great food and service! Great value and good selection of options

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Heading across the mountains around noon on a Sunday and we were hungry. Guadalupe Cafe gave us some great food, good drinks and we were happy and on our way. My wife ordered a salsa sampler for an appetizer that provided us with three tasty and fresh tastes for our chips the mango ginger was the best, but the chipotle avocado and scotch bonnet salsas were great too. I opted for the fried but not breaded okra spears with a medium chili dipping sauce - yummy! A breakfast with a drop biscuit, potato hash and cheesy grits (standard eggs included). The hash and grits were great, biscuit and egg were standard fare. My wife had a cheese curd taco and a goat taco. Those were both a better choice, and memorable fare. A couple of local beers and a latte rounded out the meal. Go for the more exotic offerings in this funky old drug store restaurant and you'll not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I like the view you have while eating at Guadalupe Cafe. It was an enjoyable experience with good staff and good food as well. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Just passing through Sylva and needed a light lunch. Had some very nice salads with some cornbread on the side. Great service. Fun and funky décor.