“Nice day on the River in Downtown Silva”
Review of Innovation Brewing

Innovation Brewing
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Sylva
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Dropped into Innovation Brewing on a lovely February afternoon . We ordered a citrusy IPA and a Chocolate Stout . Both beers were very good . The Brewery has a nice setting outdoors along the river with the Cosmo Food Truck parked off the terrace . We really enjoyed sitting outside and enjoying the ambience .

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This place is a gem hidden in the hills of Sylva and would win in a microbrew competition anywhere in the world. A colleague suggested a bunch of us go here while I was on a business trip and being that I'm allergic to wheat and so don't usually drink beer, I wasn't thrilled but went along anyway and was SO SURPRISED.

Many of their beers are gluten- and wheat-free and they are all so fresh and full tasting. Upon the recommendation of a colleague, I tried a stout with chocolate and coffee and for the first time in my life I not only loved a beer but it didn't make me sick at all. (And she loved it so much she had a growler filled to take it home as she, too, is allergic to wheat.)

The place is small. The service is fast and friendly. And they have so many beers and ciders and wines to choose from. I can't wait to go back to this area and go here again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a great brewery in the small town of Sylva. Always a great selection of ales including various degrees of hoppy, malty, light, dark, amber, and sours. My favorites are Soulvation (infused with local tea) and the Sour Red. Outdoor deck, overlooking the creek. Full-time food trailer with picnic benches. Food is excellent! One of the best burgers ever! Great service for beer and food.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Lots of great beer choices. Friendly, helpful staff. Cozy atmosphere. Good food truck. Look forward to warmer days on the patio.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The beer is good and plentiful, the food truck is amazing, the service is great and friendly. The space is currently too small but I think they are expanding. It’s also a very popular place so it’s often crowded. If you like that kind of thing then this is your place!

I would appreciate some pints that were a little cheaper or some specials. $5+ pints add up!