“Authentic past the obvious”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

My very Mexican husband & I were forced to eat here on July 4th as all other restaurants in the area were closed for the holiday! I wasn't impressed with the bland salsa & chips... The decor was just eh! We were hungry so we ordered some of our faves, hubby Coktel de Camaron ( Shrimp Cocktail) & I, Shrimp Chimichangas with rice. Wow!!! Very good!!! Very authentic, like my mother in law was in the kitchen!!!! Definitely worth a return trip!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We like the people who run this place and give it a slight edge over the other Mexican restaurants in town for the taste and value of the food although not as updated in furnishings....

Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

The place had that fried food smell and cloudy from it in the place. Food not good at all cold and tasteless.

Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

Sadly the only game in town. All other mexan restaurant's seem to be closed.

Old chips, salsa taste old, service slow. Tea sour, food is tastless, nothing stands out...

Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

Reheated chips. Old salsa. Margarita watered down and way too sweet. Not very clean. Sorry if I am being to harsh, but this is not good food