“Excellent Italian and service”

Marabella's Pizza and Grill
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We came to Marabella's on a complete whim after a long day of work, and wanting to get some food we could just eat in our hotel rooms. We figured italian's hard to mess up so we went that route. I personally didn't go over, but my co-workers who did said the staff was fantastic and the place was legit. The food was definitely great. I had the chicken parm, and it definitely hit the spot. Bread and salad were also great. I'd love to come back and experience it in person next time!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Food was nice, but not spectacular like I was told. Ambiance is a little like a upgraded fast food restaurant. Staff was nice, but not a I need to go there again place.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped here on Saturday at noon for a pizza. We had the Marbella special and it was great. The crust was golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Great taste and plenty of toppings. We had the small and it was just the right amount for my wife and I. We also had a garden salad with Cesar dressing. The salad was very good, plenty of varied vegetables. olives, peppers, onions. Everything was very fresh. The cesar dressing was okay, nothing to brag about but added to the salad. Definitely will stop by again. Oh ya, all for under $20

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stopped in for a very late lunch. We had a specialty pizza and a Caesar salad to share. Everything was delicious and an ample amount. The waitstaff was attentive and friendly. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We've moved away from the area but when we visit, we always go back to this restaurant. A wonderful setting with constant upgrades, along with expansion of their delightful restaurants around the region, the food is top notch for this Italian American! Take your pick, it is all authentic. Apps, salads, pizza, pasta dishes, desserts---take your pick from a wonderful selection. Also a great wine selection. If a youngster wants to know how to build a successful restaurant business, go to work here and learn!