US$115
Hampton.com
US$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

All reviewsfrench toastbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastwithin walking distancewashington roomliving roomwrap around porchdelightful placefruit cupwelcome baglocal attractionsamazing chefold housenew bernlate afternoonvirginiahostess
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We enjoyed two lovely nights at the Pamlico House while in town for a family wedding. Our room was great and the breakfasts were a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds! The innkeeper made us feel right at home. I would be quite happy to make a return trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We truly enjoyed our visit to the Pamlico House. It was our first time in a B&B & I'm afraid we will always compare others to this wonderful historic home. Virginia was a delightful host & our breakfast both mornings was supurb. We were in town for the NC Wildlife event & that was fun seeing the Decoys, Dog competition, Duck call competition & all the incredible Art. Of course we had to have a beautiful carved duck to take home with us! I recommend you check the schedule for next years event & book a overnight at this great B&B!
Lynn & Kathy Pilot Mountain, N.C.
PS In your room you will find a cozy robe to use while staying here, what a surprise when I got home & discovered my husband had bought me one for my Valentine gift!

Room Tip: We were in the Bonner room & enjoyed it very much.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My room was perfect. I stayed 2 nights & the breakfast each morning was impeccable. I would stay here again & again. Walking distance from the river and restaurants downtown. Don't miss a visit to the estuararium.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed over the weekend to do some winter bird-watching at Lake Mattamuskeet with my brother and his wife. The house is lovely, with wonderful art on the walls. We had a cozy time in the evening, one night watching a movie (after a nice eclectic meal at Pia's) and the other playing board games. We enjoyed two delicious breakfasts elegantly served -- even starched battenburg lace placemats and starched linen napkins. Pancakes with fruit and fruit cup delicious. The rooms were very quiet and mattress and comforter made the bed comfortable -- although the bottom sheet had become rough with pilling, so we slept on top of the top sheet (and be aware the laundry uses lots of scented fabric softener). And make sure your room has two of the terry-cloth bathrobes and slippers. The coffee problem has been solved with a Keurig coffee maker, so you can make coffee anytime -- although they ran out of mugs in the evening. Still, overall, we had a lovely time. In the town, we highly recommend the Estuarium Museum -- including the fascinating sculpture in the entrance hall.

Room Tip: Front rooms have wall to wall carpeting and are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We stayed here in the middle of a road trip around a few states.

I think this was the prettiest B&B we stayed in. We stayed in the Bonner room.

The room was very spacious with everything you could need: robes, slippers, ironing board, welcome pack, bottled water etc.

The bed was so comfy and the area was very quiet so we got a really good night's sleep.

Breakfast was cooked fresh and included fruit, french toast etc and served in the grand dining room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple