“Small town, BIG delicious food!”

Waves Market & Deli
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

OMG! The sandwiches here are to die for! A local told me about this place and I am so glad he did! I stopped in and got the chicken salad sandwich and fries with the white sauce. The chicken salad was delicious and on thick toasted bread. The fries are hand cut. The portions are huge! The food is fresh and delicious! I wish I had time to go there every day of my trip. It’s grab and go. They serve breakfast all day.

Date of visit: August 2022
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed 28 July 2022

Wonderful small market and deli. Food was incredible. Sandwiches are huge and made with fresh quality ingredients. Employees were very friendly and helpful. All basic grocery items are available. Everyone in my family was impressed with this place and we visited daily for the week that we were in Waves.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

If your visiting Waves or Rodanthe and are looking for some groceries, stop in to the market and see if they have what your looking for. They do have a good variety of groceries to pick from. I myself just picked up some beer and a few other things. There is a sandwich section where they make fresh sandwiches or burritos. I was told it is very good. Conveniently located, stop in an check it out!

Reviewed 22 April 2022

This place was a short walk from our vacation rental, and we visited it daily, sometimes multiple times. The sandwiches are great... good fresh ingredients, generous size.

Got it in my head to make pizza and found everything I needed: OO flour, yeast, fresh mozzarella, sausages, pepperoni, veggies. Also an extensive beer and wine selection.

Staff were always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

We’ve been going to this place for a few years now. It never seems to disappoint me. Food is great from the deli and they have a little bit of everything from the market. Perfect place to stop when visiting waves!

1  Thank shartyfrank1