“Good food, expensive!”

Watermans bar and grill
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Waves
Reviewed 21 June 2021

A great location, good food, helpful staff, but expensive. Also, masks required for all! We had seafood and found it very good.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Ate here a couple of times while visiting Waves. They sure didn't skimp on portions. Salads were very good. Crab quesadilla good. Very helpful going over menu and specials.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

Not many people when we were there. Most satin the courtyard maybe for warmth. We were waited immediately and in short order we ordered the mix green salad for my bride and Tuna for me great. Wanted the sail parachutes or what ever those things are. Food was excellent all for $31 bucks and the service from #9001 was good also

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Here with my family, needed to take a min to give our 6 week old granddaughter a quick bottle inside. I was 6 feet from any other person & I had a mask on. But my granddaughter and I were thrown out by manager Kate Brown since our 6 week old did not have a mask on.
When I stated that in N.C., under age 11 years do not need masks and she was eating, she said it was owners Trip & Matt’s policy.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

We sat there for an hour waiting for our food. The service was very poor. They never checked on us and took terrible care of our table. Not bad food.

Date of visit: July 2020