“Delicious BBQ and hot dogs ”
Review of Uncle Franks OBX

Uncle Franks OBX
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Waves
Description: Uncle's Franks is not your ordinary Hot Dog stand or BBQ Joint... We proudly serve up Hot Dogs, BBQ & Cold Beer of the highest quality while sourcing the finest ingredients and striving to protect our planet.
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Surprisingly great lunch. Very clean and covid safe. Employee masked, you order outside. Delicious food fast. Recommend.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank vacationgrl2010
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

What a nice little stop. I had the Debbie combo with Carolina dog and potato salad. My wife had the NYC dog. The hot dog itself were very good. I enjoyed my Carolina dog, was different than I would normally do. Finished my wives and was glad the bun wasn’t soggy from the sauerkraut. Potato salad good flavor, but for me a little too much Mayo. Lemonade, could have been better, for homemade would have expected little more flavor, felt it was watered down. Happy customer.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank 546MP
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Great lunch. We had a wide variety of hot dogs, and we all enjoyed them. They are loaded with toppings and filling. They were also extremely friendly. This will be a must stop for us in the future when we are near. Not only was the food great, but so was the staff. Can’t beat that!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Great hot dogs with a variety of themed toppings. The mac n cheese was creamy. Delicious, refreshing lemonade. Fast, professional service. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank StacyPH
Reviewed 24 April 2021

My husband and I ate lunch here on 4/22/21. We each had a Kosher hot dog; mine with slaw, mustard and onions. Hubby's with ketchup, relish and onions. We each had a Sprite (in the can.....ugh!). The total for all came to $15.00. Felt that was a bit much for 2 hot dogs and 2 Sprite sodas in a can. The hot dogs were not even foot longs!!!! However, the hot dogs were quite good and the service was prompt, helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our lunch at one of their picnic tables while enjoying the sunshine on a rather breezy, chilly day!!

Date of visit: April 2021