Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fire pit bed and breakfast my husband and i attention to detail front porch softest sheets home away from home other guests each morning sitting room wonderful stay main street short drive downtown waynesville ray sr ella
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021

This was our first time at the lovely B&B. Anna greeted us carrying bags of groceries and I knew we were in for a great breakfast the next morning. Our queen bedded room was on the first floor and it was spectacular..The queen sized bed was outfitted with the softest sheets. The bathroom was large with a claw foot tub/ shower. The refrigerator in the room was an extra plus. The fireplace gave off a nice warm light. The inn was full but we never heard a noise! Breakfast was yummy and Anna wants to please everyone, so different dishes appeared..( I don’t know how she does it!). Our clocks moved ahead so before we knew it we were back on the road the next day. What was particularly nice was that my husband and I had some time to sit and talk with Anna, the owner. She has created this warm inviting feeling that extends to all her guests. It was delightful to hear her story of how she began this new career owning and running this special inn. We hope to be back, it was a perfect visit to Waynesville.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank trigger1070
Reviewed 8 March 2021

We enjoyed our stay at Oak Hill. It was the perfect respite. Not wanting to overexpose anyone during this pandemic yet allowing us the opportunity to gather during the day for a hike, Oak Hill was perfect.

Anna, Rebecca and Shannon took great care of us. We had dinner in the sitting room/library one evening. We enjoyed an arugula and beet salad, chicken and shrimp and grits. Our dessert selection was the chocolate mousse. All was delicious and I would highly recommend. Oh, I almost forgot to mention the charcuterie plate and wine they provided upon arrival which include some delicious olives and hot pepper jelly. A few other dishes worth mentioning are the breakfast banana split and the chewaffles (gluten fee waffles made with cheese and almond flour)

Frog Level and downtown were a short walk away. We walked down Love Lane and up Depot street. We took a right on Main Street and ended up at Greenhills Cemetery. Having just read the history of the families who built the original homes on Love Lane (you will find the big red book in the library - read the chapter on the Clyde Ray, Sr family), I recognized many of the family names and we even happened upon the graves of Clyde and Ella Ray as we walked across higher elevation.

Should you choose Oak Hill you will be pleased with the location, the view of downtown and menu options.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anna Kitzis, Owner at Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. I enjoyed having you stay here and chatting with you.

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed at Oak Hill on Love Lane located on historic Love Lane. What an experience we had... We stayed in the Ella Davis room upstairs. We had a restful night sleep on the most comfortable bed with the softest sheets. Anna, the Inn Keeper and her staff are there to ensure you have a pleasant stay. The gourmet meals were delicious! Each morning for breakfast you have several options, one certainly won’t leave hungry. We also had the opportunity to enjoy her evening meals as well! We had a chance to have breakfast and dinner on the lovely porch during our stay at Oak Hill. That was such a awesome dining experience overlooking the mountains and town below! I cannot recommend this place more highly. Anna does a wonderful job and you won’t be disappointed. Give her a call!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie B
Anna Kitzis, Owner at Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

HI, I am so pleased you liked your stay. Glad you liked my dinners. I am not fancy, but I love to share the food that I grew up on and the new dishes I have learned to make as I am getting older.:)

Reviewed 27 December 2020

We spent our first Christmas ever in the mountains here at Oak Hill (and we had SNOW!!!). We stayed in the Margaret Mary Room on the 2nd floor. "Can I say AMAZING!" The suite was like a home away from home (very clean, cozy and had everything we needed). Our Innkeeper, Anna prepared delicious meals each day that were very satisfying. She and the staff were amazing! We met a family of three from Georgia and shared the Christmas Story together in the cozy sitting room by the fireplace and shimmering Christmas Tree. I would recommend this Bed & Breakfast to anyone looking for a home away from home retreat.

Room tip: "Bay Window Rooms have great mountain views"
Date of stay: December 2020
Anna Kitzis, Owner at Oak Hill on Love Lane Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

It was my pleasure having you here. I also want to thank you for leading a Christmas service at the B&B. It was very heart warming.
Anna

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

The Oak Hill B&B is a true gem. Nestled on the side of a mountain overlooking Waynesville NC. The proprietor, Anna, truly made us feel at home with her delicious meal and her warm greeting. Our room, the Clyde Ray Sr. Suite had all the earmarks of a luxury hotel. From the bottle water, refrigerator, slippers, robes and luxurious bed to the two person whirlpool tub. We are already planning our return.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I just realized I didn't thank you for this wonderful review. I don't know how I missed this. Looking forward to seeing you again. With fewer Covid restrictions or worries.