“Fabulous Thai Curries”

Blossom on Main
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Blossom on Main is a restaurant that is beyond the normal meat and potatoes you will find at most restaurants in the area. We give you as authentic Thai cuisine from a chef that specializes in the homeland dishes. First impression for everyone is Thai food is all spicy hot, just a myth, our food is made to your temperature level, from bland to extremely hot. Your server will ask you what your taste level is. Our dishes are freshly made by our experienced kitchen staff. Our wines were specially chosen to compliment the flavors of Thai cuisine. Beer and Sake is also available. We ensure that you will enjoy our service and the food that is presented to you. We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed 28 October 2017

My daughter and her husband took me here when I arrived for a visit with them in Sylva. The food was unbelievably good. We had the coconut shrimp appetizer, the red curry, and the panang curry - all very good. It was so good in fact that ten days later I drove to Waynesville from Jacksonville, FL with my sister so she could experience Blossom on Main. (We were on our way north and she had never been in the Great Smoky Mountains, so this was a pleasant side trip.)

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The service is good , atmosphere is nice and the food is fresh and good , no complaints , but just be aware a salad a appetizer and 2 beers will set you back about 40 dollars . As for the food I have read the reviews and they all seam to be saying great things , to me it was just ok , nothing great but not bad its clean and gain the food was fresh , Will I go back ? Prob not just way to expensive for what it is .

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

What a gorgeous little restaurant! We loved the exterior and interior decor of this cute place. We were welcomed immediately and the service we received from Sammie and Julie was perfect. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and great with suggestions. I highly recommend the sake flight and the curry dishes. We also had the homemade spring rolls and crab Rangoon, wonderful treats. Can’t wait to be back...

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in Waynesville for sightseeing and as it was lunchtime I stopped at Blossom. It‘s fusion - the Burgers on the menu are not Thai. The more I was surprised with the Massaman Curry that I ordered - very authentic, no Thai could have made it better.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We are locals and have always had great experiences at Blossom. The food is consistently good and the service has been spot on. Our last few visits were during "Music Trivia" night which packs the place to the rafters. Even with a full house, our service and food was good and timely. We will continue to enjoy this gem on Main Street. Ed and Bonnie