“Best Wonton Soup in the World!”
Review of China King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Whiteville
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I have eaten wonton soup from coast to coast and have not found any better that what this little place offers. The rest of their dishes are equally delicious! I usually eat here once per week. Not fancy, but very good!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Restaurant was very clean. Limited service style but staff was friendly and helpful. Food was very good. This spot will certainly be on my repeat list when in the area.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

This has become our "go to" place for Chinese food. We love it! My kids love the Chicken Teriyaki and my husband and I have become addicted to all the varieties of Chow Mai Fun! It's so good!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We always stop for take-out on our way to Oak Island....and it is always delicious. Love the Shrimp Chow Mein and the Moo Shu Pork. Wonderful family-owned establishment.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Available staff was friendly and helpful, able to explain food items they sell. Establishment was clean and overall appearance was good.