“Breakfast sandwiches? YES”

Add it.
701 Drive-In
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Whiteville
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Rodney & Carol do a great job with breakfast (and lunch). This is not a fancy restaurant. It's a small town diner with good folks and great eats. I'd suggest the fresh link sausage & egg sandwich if you're looking for a tasty breakfast.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Love the massive amount of bacon they put on their homemade egg sandwiches. Always a great breakfast.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

this is a local hamburger joint that is being operated by the 3rd generation. Everyone knows everyone. Daily specials are in big demand but the hamburger is king. Friendly and quick but food is prepared daily and is fresh. Just too good not to stop and try it

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The food was ok. They deep fried the sausage and bacon? The grits tasted to be instant, which I didn't expect for the south. The coffee was cold, terrible and weak. Overall for a $5.25 breakfast it was ok. The locals said that this is the place to eat?

Reviewed 28 January 2015

I am biased! This is my parent's restaurant. Just wanted to get that out of the way before you read what I have to say.

I used to get so tired of eating the same things over and over when I was younger, but I must say now that I have moved away I literally cannot wait to go home and have some of daddy's cooking. You can't find food like this anywhere else! The cheeseburgers are to die for! I crave them in my sleep. (Not joking) I recently moved to Charleston, SC and then to Columbia, SC and I could not find a cheeseburger that cost less than $8 and when I found one close to a decent price, it was disgusting. I miss being able to go to "the grill" get a plain cheeseburger and experience such delicious flavor. Oh, should I mention that prices are extremely cheap when you are talking about hand mixed, hand rolled burgers. Yep, dad does it all.

My fiance raves about the steak sandwiches. (fried cubed steak) I love the chicken sandwiches. Okay, so you get the picture. Stop by. It's a small mom and pops place, so don't expect formal wear and valet, but southern hospitality is overflowing from this place. They tend to be busy during lunch 12-1, but they move quickly and will have you in and out in no time. If you stop by, tell them that Jessica sent you. It'll make them smile! (: