“Great food!”
Review of Sue's Diner

Sue's Diner
Ranked #22 of 65 Restaurants in Whiteville
Reviewed 17 August 2017

It may not look like much from the outside but it has the best breakfast you will ever have. My wife said she has finally found a place that can cook bacon crispy without burning it. I love the country ham and grits.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Food is okay. I've eaten here several times and never felt particularly welcomed at this restaurant. The last time I was there to pick up a to-go order for a friend. I left feeling offended by the owner. Don't plan to return for me or my friend.

1  Thank VolunteerNC
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Fast, friendly and good. Sue is a wonderful hostess. I love to eat breakfast bit lunch is good too!
Give them a try! You will be glad you did!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Sue's offers some delicious, home-cooked breakfast and lunch. This is the place where the locals come to eat, drink coffee, and solve the problems of the world. The food is delicious and Sue, herself, serves the food and takes the orders. You'll really enjoy the great breakfast dishes and the daily lunch specials. Stop by and have some grits and eggs and enjoy the Local atmosphere of Whiteville!

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Sue has the best breakfast in town! She knows my order bu heart as I eat her almost dsily. She is always working to please her customers