“12;00 noon time”
Review of Ray's Grill

Ray's Grill
Ranked #30 of 64 Restaurants in Whiteville
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We go to Myrtle Beach about twice a month and try to stop by Ray's about lunch time. It is a small quaint grill with wonderful food. The service is the best and the food is awesome. We get the half order french fries which is enough for two people and they are delicious. I can only say Ray's is the greatest place to eat.. I would highly recommend it way above any fast food place. My overall rating for Ray's is the highest possible.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I have tried many places in the area, but the burgers and the hotdogs at Ray's are definitely the best you can find! Very nice atmosphere and amazing service! I cannot wait to visit North Carolina again!