“I never forgot this place !!!”
Review of The Ross Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Ross Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Williamston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I personally thank ross motel to give me chance to stay there !!! it was my first date night with my g..friend and we had good room in backside golf ground window side view and we . This place is quite slient for couple like us. Front desk girl was very polite and professional. i again and again visit this place with my G...friend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rockythestar

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We stopped to spend the night at this motel. The front of the motel looked nice, so we thought it couldn't be too bad. Until we went to our room and it was at the very back of the motel. The microwave looked like it had been blown up. The room was not very clean at all. I don't know how long it had been since they had clean the tub and shower, there was a bar of used soap left in the shower and a used washcloth. I would definitely not be staying there again, even if I had to sleep in my vehicle to avoid staying there.

Room Tip: Avoid staying here.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Not a horrible place to stay but definately not great either. Employees are friendly & helpful. Room wasn't as clean as I would have liked. It did have new carpet which was nice. No coffee pot or microwave. It was suitable for the price. I am in town for a outage at the mill in Plymouth & many of my coworkers stayed here as well. I would stay here again for work. Would not stay here if I was on vacation.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Terrible!!! Nasty rooms with no upgrades since it was built. Rude employees as well. Old musty furniure and cracks in the walls. The ice machine was just a regular machine with a scoop (that wasn't being used by the guy in front of me, he used his hand, so I didn't get any ice).

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple