All reviews definitely stay here again stayed here waffles one night room was clean cereal
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Since I've been traveling, I wanted to build up points, hope they recognize me, and give me a little bit extra service. As a business traveler, screw that. This place goes toe to toe with any hotel on the coast. Pool, fitness room, clean rooms. Sometimes you just want to feel comfortable, and safe. Nichelle and Christopher, know how to do their jobs, and they actually care.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We stayed at the Quality Inn Wilmington for one night last weekend. As others have stated, it is an older property. The furnishings are tired though clean---except for the hair in the shower drain catch. Bed was ok if a little soft. Room was very stuffy on arrival, but air conditioning cooled the room & kept air moving. Free wi-fi worked just fine.

On check-in, I really appreciated the cookies in the lobby. Free breakfast included yogurt, fruit (bananas & apples), cereal, pastries, bread, juices, packaged boiled eggs (odd), and a D-I-Y waffle option. A busy attendant kept everything stocked and clean. Honestly, for the cost of the room, the breakfast wasn't half bad. The desk attendant on checkout was very friendly, though I couldn't say that about all staff. Given that Quality Inn Wilmington was among our cheapest hotel options, I rate it 3 circles for a single night. Don't think I'd have been happy there much longer.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Thank you for you taking time and providing us a feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed Wilmington,NC area. We are in process of upgrading hotel furniture. We hope guests will like our new furniture. We are also updating our breakfast menu to make it more exciting for our guests.

We are confident that guests will like our new additions and we will be able to provide more even enjoyable experience.

Regards,

General Manager,
Quality Inn
Wilmington,NC

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Between the crumbling walls, cockroaches, uncomfortable beds, terrible smell and strangers banging on your door in the middle of the night I wish I could give this hotel negative stars. Don't waste your hard earned money on this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

An older place but clean and quiet. The room was adequate and the staff were very friendly. The hot breakfast is fine but offered only hard boiled eggs. What really stood out was the lady looking after the breakfast area. It was like going back in time living at home with Mom. This place was spotless. As soon as a guest left the table she appeared out of nowhere and the table was immediately cleaned. The front desk gals were equally as good in checking out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while helping a PGS Tour Rules Official friend set up for the Wells Fargo Championship at Eagle Point Golf Resort. Nice hotel, great breakfast in the morning, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Great, convenient location in Wilmington.

Trip type: Travelled solo