Hampton Inn Wilmington Downtown(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$136
US$124
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$109
US$149
Homewood
TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$145
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$160
All reviewsdefinitely stay here againwafflesstayed hereone nightroom was cleancereal
Reviewed 23 July 2017

this is an old style motel where you drive up. It is not very appealing and has a run down look. I was concerned with the safety and concerned about how close to the street it is. Not safe traveling alone. Did not like interior dated small pillows just not to happy. Ended up canceling reservation the reservation there over safety and the room had a musty smell there are smoking rooms!!!!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This is a hotel that you would expect to pay $50 a night, not $75. It's a little run down. The location is convenient and it was quiet. I doubt I will be staying here again. The staff are incredibly friendly and super helpful if you need anything.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us a feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient and quiet location. We are fortunate to be surrounded by many attractions, restaurants, and shopping locations. Also, it was wonderful to hear about our team's helpfulness. I will certainly share your feedback with them, I am sure they will be delighted to hear this. We are in process of major renovations, I am sure once it is done, guests will enjoy better facilities and amenities. We are eager to see you again.

Kinda Regards,

Property Manager
Quality Inn
Wilmington, NC

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Made my reservation through the choice privilege number.. Told them I had a pet & recommended Quality Inn.. When I checked in she told me the only room I have for you is such & such & gave me key.. I left immediately for my business appointments with my pet and was gone till night time.. Once entering my room notification on door I was in a nonsmoking no pet room with a $500 fine on my card.. I immediately called front desk(which the phone was not working) they informed me to come down to be switched out.. They charged me an extra charge for pet fee and desk clerk was very rude.. New room water ran all night & fight broke out in parking lot in front of room.. They should of paid me for my night of craziness..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed staying here for the first time. The only issue was that someone kept banging on our door at 3AM one night but other than that the room was clean, the room service was excellent & all the staff were very nice! We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Since I've been traveling, I wanted to build up points, hope they recognize me, and give me a little bit extra service. As a business traveler, screw that. This place goes toe to toe with any hotel on the coast. Pool, fitness room, clean rooms. Sometimes you just want to feel comfortable, and safe. Nichelle and Christopher, know how to do their jobs, and they actually care.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business