Hampton Inn Wilmington Downtown(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$92
US$114
HIExpress.com
US$139
Staybridge.com
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$180
US$164
US$112
SpringHill Suites Wilmington Mayfaire(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$152
Hotel Riverwalk(Wilmington)
US$219
The Verandas(Wilmington)
US$209
All reviewswrightsville beachroom was cleanindoor poolking suiteconvenient locationthe breakfast areawaffle makerwafflesfree breakfastdecent breakfastchecking inwould definitely stay here againfirst floorstayed one nightfront desk staffnice staywilmington area
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stayed here on the busy UNCW graduation weekend. The PGA tournament was here also. Pleasant, helpful staff, convenient location and pretty good breakfast. We got upfront parking each night. Felt safe. Worth staying at again.

Room Tip: The staff asked us what floor we wanted to stay on. They gave us a few to choose from. This option was a first for us.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andra' E
Chris T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Andra' E,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on here. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Wilmington area!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

For the price, it was a good experience. The only thing it lacked was a refrigerator in the room (even a mini). The place is clean and well kept. The breakfast was good and clean. Loved the waffle maker. It was quiet and conveniently located between the beach and town. It's also nice to have restaurants across the street in walking distance. The feature I liked most was the "office" in the lobby where I could comfortably surf the internet and even print (while my family was still sound asleep in their room). Thank u!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Chris T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Angela K,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We take great care to ensure that our guests have a clean and comfortable place to rest their heads! Thank you for allowing us to host you and your family and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Wilmington area.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great location and clean, well priced room with adequate free breakfast. Would stay here again. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Breakfast had a nice variety of choices. Check in and check out were easy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Chris T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

sarainglenwood,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It sounds to me like you enjoyed yourself and I would love to know what we could have done better to turn your rating of 3 to a 4 or 5! Please feel free to reach out to me directly should you have the desire to do so. We look forward to hosting you during any future visits to the Wilmington area.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have stayed in Fairfield Inn in other states. I figured I couldn't go wrong with anything with a Marriot Inn. Well, no hot water for two days. On top of that, the pull out couch mattress had fecal matter stains and exposed springs. Terrible experience. I was given the run around by corporate. They routed my complaint back to the actual hotel I stayed at! While staying there I was given some credits on my bill. This did not sit well with me and I took it up with corporate. They were not at all helpful. I have stayed in hotels domestically and Internationally....NEVER have I seen a mattress with fecal matter stains and exposed springs. DONT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob A
Chris T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Bob A,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We take our commitment to offer a clean and comfortable place for our guests to say very seriously and I regret that we fell short of your expectations. Please accept our most sincere apology for the issues that you encountered while staying with us. We take any and all steps necessary to ensure we are proactive regarding the condition of the items in our guest rooms and I do apologize that we missed the mark during your stay. I hope that you allow us the opportunity to better your experience with us the next time you are in the Wilmington area.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

After a 4 night stay to attend a wedding my fiancé ended up in urgent care upon our return home due to bed bug bites as a result of staying in the hotel. As a high level rewards member this hotel did not meet our expectations. We would not stay at this facility again, nor would we recommend it

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyCT7100
Chris T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

LadyCT7100,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that you all have had to go through this and I can understand your frustration. However, as per the phone conversation that I had with your fiancé, we had our certified pest elimination company come to the hotel and inspect your room, finding no signs of bed bugs. Please feel free to reach out to me should you want a copy of their inspection report. Nonetheless, I sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We will continue to strive for excellence in service, and hope that you will reach out to us should your travels bring you back to the Wilmington area.