“Close to our hotel”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We have eaten at other Olive Gardens and this one was a block from our hotel. The food is just fine and my cocktail was great and refreshing. These restaurants are not too expensive and the food is always predictable. The service was very good and we had no issues.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service in this location, the rewards program is no Available; but is ok, the staff make to us good suggest and our server Chris Montez is brilliant...

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Ordered alot of food. Take out. Staff was very friendly and went over the whole order. Eggplant dish was too crispy and not very good. We had the same dish in Virginia, and it was soft and freshly cooked. So, not sure what happened. May be bad chef on that day.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife live in Wilmington and we have eaten at this Olive Garden many, many times and have never been disappointed. Last night was no different. The food was great, the service was great and the staff was wonderful. This is one of the best run restaurants in the area and is why my wife and I come back all the time.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My wife and I have eaten at this Olive Garden many times in the past and their food and service is usually very good. This particular evening we stopped in for dinner and had a very short wait, which was nice and our server was Regina O. and she was excellent. Regina was very friendly, helpful, attentive and just a pleasure to have as a server.

My wife ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and I the Cucina Mia with Rigatoni. Both were well prepared and tasty. We added the salad as usual since it is very good and a favorite of ours every time we eat at an Olive Garden.

As with most Olive Garden restaurants they tend to fill up fast so if you don't time it right you may be waiting for a while for your table. At least this one is smoke free .If there is one thing that I wish this Olive Garden would do is to add some sound deadening material to lower the volume inside the dining areas. It is very loud once the restaurant fill up.