Olive Garden Italian Rstrnt
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and I along with our daughter and her boyfriend visited the Olive Garden for a family meal recently. As usual the restaurant fills up quickly at dinnertime so we opted to take a late lunch/early dinner. We were able to get seated as soon as we walked in....Nice.

We ordered the Calamari for an appetizer and as usual it was tasty and well prepared. Plus we all like the sauce they bring out with it. However, the portion seemed to have shrunk and was smaller than the last time we ordered it.

My daughter and I ordered the Soup and Salad combo with with Pasta Fagioli. They have excellent Pasta Fagioli. Marianne and Teddy opted for the Lasagna Classico and they both enjoyed their meals.

Our server was Kirsten and she was real nice and friendly and also made sure that everything was good at our table. I am sure that we will be back for more meals at this Olive Garden in the near future...

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were here on business and decided to go for dinner at Olive Garden. I had the endless soup and salad and it was great. The soup - Soupa Toscana ( i think that's what it is called) was the best I've had at an Olive Garden. The server forgot one of our colleagues orders and tried to cover herself after I said, "where is the eggplant parmesan sandwich" by saying it was coming up - then we saw her order it. But other than that everything was just fine.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The women who selected a seat for myself and my friend beside a boy had a bad disorder yelling !
The food was really good and service was a little slow but it was ok ! I really blame the parents bring someone into a great restaurant like that but I do blame the women who selected a seat beside someone yelling all the time !

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Olive Gardens have a standardized menu and are fairly predictable so surprises are rare. This one had good food and great service. Jessi was an excellent waitress and made us aware of a soup sampler that exposed us to some choices otherwise overlooked and was greatly appreciated. The moscato wine was sweet and good. Endless salad bowl satisfied us until entrees came. The stuffed chicken marsala was so-so, but the seafood lasagna, fettucine alfredo, and lasagna fritta were good.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We have eaten at other Olive Gardens and this one was a block from our hotel. The food is just fine and my cocktail was great and refreshing. These restaurants are not too expensive and the food is always predictable. The service was very good and we had no issues.