“Typical Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stopped here for lunch and first thing that bothered me was the computer on the table that they insisted had to be on the table. I do not pay on computers and go to restaurants to be served by people not computers. The food was okay though the portions have gotten rather skimpy as compared to the past.The Bellini Peach tea was a syrup y drink and no peach slice as was normal in the past. Prices have gone up - quantities and quality down. Meal was fair at best

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My wife, daughter and I have all eaten at this Olive Garden many times in the past. We wanted to have a little time together so we decided on the Olive Garden for their excellent lunch menu.

My daughter and I both ordered the Soup and Salad Lunch Combo and my wife ordered the Grilled Chicken Piadina. We started off with their Calamari appetizer which was very good with both of their dipping sauces.The Calamari was well prepared and very tasty.

Their Soup and Salad Combo is one of my favorite restaurant choices for a good, quick, and filling meal. My daughter and I both ordered the Pasta Fagioli with the salad.The Grilled Chicken Piadina was also very tasty and my wife thoroughly enjoyed it also.

Our server was Blake and she was real nice, polite, and very friendly. All in all this made for a real nice family get together for a relaxing and enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Truthfully, have never been a fan of any chain. Visited this location with family in Wilmington. We are Irma displaced Floridians. Our waitress (Chris) was outstanding. What a welcome diversion from our situation. Incredible service and SENSE of HUMOR was greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. We come to Wilmington 3 to 4 times a year. We will make it a point to return every time.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and I along with our daughter and her boyfriend visited the Olive Garden for a family meal recently. As usual the restaurant fills up quickly at dinnertime so we opted to take a late lunch/early dinner. We were able to get seated as soon as we walked in....Nice.

We ordered the Calamari for an appetizer and as usual it was tasty and well prepared. Plus we all like the sauce they bring out with it. However, the portion seemed to have shrunk and was smaller than the last time we ordered it.

My daughter and I ordered the Soup and Salad combo with with Pasta Fagioli. They have excellent Pasta Fagioli. Marianne and Teddy opted for the Lasagna Classico and they both enjoyed their meals.

Our server was Kirsten and she was real nice and friendly and also made sure that everything was good at our table. I am sure that we will be back for more meals at this Olive Garden in the near future...

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were here on business and decided to go for dinner at Olive Garden. I had the endless soup and salad and it was great. The soup - Soupa Toscana ( i think that's what it is called) was the best I've had at an Olive Garden. The server forgot one of our colleagues orders and tried to cover herself after I said, "where is the eggplant parmesan sandwich" by saying it was coming up - then we saw her order it. But other than that everything was just fine.