“Best Pizza in Town!!!!”
Review of I Love NY Pizza

I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #24 of 156 Restaurants in Wilson
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Come join us at I Love NY Pizza for REAL NY pizza. In a rush?!? Call in or order and use our convenient drive-thru to pick it up.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

EVERYTHING that I have tasted was extraordinary! Extremely fresh, hot and plentiful. The employees are polite and patient as it took me a while to narrow down my selection. Salad, chicken roll and subs are tasty with all meats placed on FRESH bread. The wangs rock! I couldn't believe that I ate 10 by myself! The pizza's special sauce is flavorful with just the right amount of goowy cheese and veggies. Let's not forget the homemade ranch salad dressing to soak up those wonderful wangs. Yes, I said "wangs" cause I wanna take it one step further than any "wangs" you're ever eaten.
Service with a smile, food from scratch and a drive thru with Lisa is more than enough! I sampled a little from everyone's plate and IT WAS ALL GOOD!

1  Thank LadyJ2010

Been to I Love NY Pizza? Share your experiences!