US$102
US$109
US$68
US$119
Hampton.com
All reviewsweek stayliving roomhome away from homewilson ncgreat locationone nightstayed heremarshaconnect
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Been here for several month's, was recommended by the Company I am here supporting. They may think twice before giving it future recommendations. As for the good things, the Manager is very nice and pleasant. The room is larger then a normal hotel room, separate bedroom, large kitchen, living room combo. On the down side; The WiFi is the worse I have ever experienced, if you need to work from your room in the evenings, you can plan on loosing connection, extreme buffering and not being able to connect to the net. If your staying here monthly, plan on having your room cleaned once a week, they will leave you 1 roll of toilet paper, no soap and you'll get 1 trash bag a week. Can't speak for the other rooms, but the TV's are junk. The one in the living room, you have to run channel scans almost daily. The one in the Bedroom, is at least 10 yrs old, and you can't just turn it on, you have to program the thing every time. On the positive side, I shouldn't be here much longer and when I come back for the next trip, hopefully the company will have better recommendations as where to stay.....

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Al F
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I stayed at the Affordable Suites in Wilson NC from the months of April, 2016, to early September 2016 and had an outstanding experience.

The manager took care of every need that I had, I had 2 televisions, the fastest internet service that I have ever, and it was very reasonably priced.

I strongly recommend this hotel and will be staying there again on my next visit to Wilson.

JR

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I came here after a horrible 5 week stay at Candle wood suites around the corner.. I am a travel nurse working at the local hospital on a 3 month contract. I was looking for peace and quiet, after being in the middle of the party zone at the Candle wood, not to mention they stole a lot of money from me...I met the manager her at Affordable Suites, Marsha, she could not be any nicer. She is a mother hen! She looks out for me and cares about my well-being, it is wonderful. This place is very roomy, clean, quiet, peaceful, serene, off the beaten path, but close to everything you need. I met the owner, Charlie, he is also a wonderful person, cares deeply about each of his guests. I am so happy here, I have extended my contract, I have wonderful neighbors too! I never want to leave. If you come to Wilson, NC you must stay here, It's awesome....Wanda

Room Tip: It has a living room, a separate bedroom, and a big bathroom. FYI..Stay away from the Candlewood Suites of Wilson...horrible!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I first came to Affordable Suites after moving to North Carolina from the Midwest. My experience was very good and the onsite manager is friendly and competent. It was highly convenient because most everything is included in the bill (wi-fi, utilities, weekly cleaning service) and the rooms are fully furnished. I stayed here for about a month and a half before finding a more permanent place. Great option for someone transitioning into a new job and/or area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed a week here and checked out in the 30th of August. We were surprised by how big the suite was! It was very clean, had a refrigerator, microwave, stove, tv in the living room and bedroom and a spacious closet. It was quiet for the most part and Marsha was super friendly and helpful. The housekeeper was friendly as well. They offer free wifi and we were able to use it consistently without problems. There is also a laundry room on premises. If my husband ever doea work again in this area I will definitely be calling Marsha! Great stay!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business