“So surprised”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

If you travel I 95 and are looking for a great place to eat, I highly recommend pup's steak house.
Food is creative but still substantial. Seems many locals frequent the place which is always a huge positive sign.. we travel the corridor many times but do not like chain restaurants so we seek out local. And this did not disappoint..little off the interstate but worth the 4 mile diversion. Although it is a steak house, the scallops and chicken are excellent.
Leslie and Brook are a great tag team at the bar
Check it out

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I ordered the sandwich and soup combo. It took 45 minutes to bring out my meal and they weren't busy. I couldn't bite through the sandwich, had to cut it with a knife. The onion mushroom soup was luke warm at best. The only upside about the meal was the waitstaff was friendly.

I hope they do a better job in the evening. They won't be getting any more of my business.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I had a dinner at this restaurant and the food was really good and tasty. They have a wide variety of foods and steaks. I enjoyed the quality of the food and the meat. The desserts area really good and delicious

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This was a central meeting place for us, so we decided to give it a try. Service was 100% perfect! The food, well, it seemed like they were trying to be fancy, but just don't have the skills. Service and atmosphere for an upscale place, but the food/chef is only upscale bar food, meaning it was obvious some items were not made onsite, only reheated. Not that we didn't enjoy ourselves, but we were expecting more after reading the menu on their website. Because of the service, I would try again (which is also why I gave it 4 stars instead of 3).

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stumbled into this gem and loved it! It has a cozy atmosphere, delicious food and great service! It has a huge bar area and a patio for outside dining. The salad bar was well stocked. Would get there again.

Been to Pup's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!