“Great Food and Friendly Service ”
Review of El Tapatio

El Tapatio
Ranked #17 of 155 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I was impressed with both the prompt service and friendly atmosphere. The food is authentic... fresh guacamole prepared table side. Good bar selections and reasonable prices. El Tapatio’s worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Ate late lunch there today...The free chips are more corn based than other Mexican restaurants in Wilson...The cheese dip is always good and hot.The lunch menu is extensive for around $6. You can order off the dinner menu anytime as well...Oh this place has a full service bar...beer specials daily. Gabby the waitress was friendly and attractive. And thats with out drinks...lolx2

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We have become regulars! The service is outstanding, food quite good, very reasonable prices, and clean a can be. What's not to like. This is on our once a week list. Very well run.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

As a born-and-raised Texan, I can testify that El Tapatio doesn't dish out real Tex-mex, but it's pretty darn good eating, especially for a state so far from Mexico and so close to the beach. The guacamole is especially good, and the frozen margaritas will have you saying, "Mas, por favor." Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I was very disappointed when I went in there to order yesterday. I order from here all the time and never had a problem. I stood at the desk for at lest 5 minutes no one acknowledged me. At least four employees walked by, they looked right at me and said nothing. I stood there for another two minutes than I left and went to San Jose where I was greeted immediately!

Been to El Tapatio? Share your experiences!